• Cif Perfect Finish Cleaning Spray for stainless-steel surfaces, leaves a brilliantly shiny finish
• Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel can reveal the beauty in your metal surfaces
• Our Stainless Steel Cleaner Spray removes stubborn dirt and grease from your stainless-steel surfaces, leaving a brilliantly shiny finish
• This specialist cleaning spray has been designed to remove stubborn dirt like fingerprints, watermarks and grease for a 100% streak-free shine
• Perfect Finish brings back that gleaming shine on your stainless steel surface around your home
• Intended for use on stainless steel. Use carefully on appliance lettering and symbols. Avoid contact with aluminium, silver, marble, limestone, and wood.
Bring back the show-stopping shine to your stainless-steel surfaces with this new multi-purpose cleaner: Cif Perfect Finish Stainless-Steel Spray. A great addition to your kitchen cleaner and bathroom cleaner products.
The specialist cleaning spray has been scientifically designed to remove stubborn dirt like fingerprints, limescale, watermarks and grease for a 100% streak-free shine on your stainless-steel surfaces, leaving your surfaces at their beautiful best.
At Cif, we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products for dirt removal that solve the problems you face, while simultaneously caring for surfaces. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
How to use Cif Perfect Finish Stainless-Steel Cleaner Spray: Apply directly to cold surfaces. Ensure the product is spread evenly with a previously washed damp cloth. Wipe away with a clean damp cloth and rinse surface thoroughly. For best results, dry the surface after rinsing. Intended for use on stainless steel. Use carefully on appliance lettering and symbols. Avoid contact with aluminium, silver, marble, limestone, and wood. For new, unusual, painted and enameled surfaces (i.e. hob burner covers), test on an inconspicuous area first.
Also, try: Cif Limescale Remover, Cif Mould Remover, and Cif Oven & Grill from the Perfect Finish specialist cleaning range for all your tough cleaning jobs.