August 2020 Sampling Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK residents aged 16+, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. One sample per person and per ISP address only.
3. This promotion opens on 28th August 2020 and closes when samples run out.
4. Samples will be delivered to UK addresses only.
5. There are 1,200 samples in total to give away. Once this limit has been exceeded the term of this promotion will expire. The 1,200 samples are across a range of different product types: 200 Cif Kitchen Ecorefills, 20 Cif Bathroom Ecorefills, 200 Domestos Rim Block (Lavender), 200 Comfort Fabric Conditioner (60 wash 900ml), 200 Persil Capsules, 100 Cif Kitchen wipes 80pc, 100 Cif Bathroom wipes 80pc. The person requesting the sample will be asked to select one of the above products. If a product sample has run out, the person will select from those available.
6. To claim a sample please fill in all required fields and submit your details via the Facebook Lead Generation campaign form. The person entering will subsequently receive an email to the email address that was submitted through the form with a link to a website where the entrant can choose their product sample and enter postal address for delivery.
7. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
8. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit the Promoters liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoters negligence).
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the samples for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to withdraw sample entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Controller’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://www.unilevernotices.com/united-kingdom/english/privacy-notice/notice.html
15. As concerns UK residents these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR