Instant Win Competition Terms & Conditions
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LEVERDIRECT INSTANT WIN COMPETITION IN THE UK
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, go on to https://leverdirect.co.uk/pages/competition-instant-win and fill in the form. For the entry to be valid, entrants must fill out the required form by entering their name, email, and consent to receive notifications from Leverdirect. For example: Jane Doe, jane.doeXX@yahoo.com
3. The opening date for entries is 13:00 BST on Monday 9th November 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on Monday 30th November 2020.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per email address. No entrant may win more than one prize
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever / Leverdirect and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos (other than those of Unilever /Leverdirect ) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and
7. If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from https://leverdirect.co.uk/pages/competition-instant-win immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from https://leverdirect.co.uk/pages/competition-instant-win at any time without prior notice to entrants.
9. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
10. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
11. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. There is one (1) prize only per entry. The winner will receive one of the following prizes selected at random: either a one-time use discount code for 10% off an online purchase with a minimum spend of £20; a Germ and Bacteria Removal Bundle, with Laundry or a £100 voucher redeemable on leverdirect.co.uk. There are a total of 5 Germ and Bacteria Removal Bundles, with Laundry and 5 £100 vouchers available. All other prizes will be a 10% discount code. All prizes are awarded at random for the duration of the competition.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners of the Germ and Bacteria Removal Bundle, with Laundry, will be notified via the email address provided in the competition entry. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and postal address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse.
16. The winners of the £100 voucher will be notified via the email address provided in the competition entry and their voucher will be sent to them by email. This voucher is redeemable on leverdirect.co.uk only. The minimum order value of £15 applies.
17. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Leverdirect, Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
18. The winner(s) grant(s) us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
21. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).