- Cif Outdoor Mould & Moss Stain Remover Spray with bleach brings about beautiful cleaning results restoring the beauty of your neighbourhood
- Cif Mould Remover effectively removes mould stains without damaging surfaces
- Cif Mould Spray is a powerful cleaner with bleach
- This Cif spray is perfect for restoring beauty to a wide range of outdoor surfaces - from your deck through bbq to your garden - it is a great algae remover, deck cleaner and rust remover, too
- Cif mould remover spray leaves your outdoor surfaces sparkling for you and your community to enjoy the beauty of the neighbourhood
- Cif outdoor cleaner is formulated with bleach for effective cleaning so you and your visitors can enjoy your home and its surroundings with comfort, relaxation and safety
Restore the sparkle of your outdoor areas with the new Cif Outdoor Mould Stains Remover with Bleach.
This specialist outdoor cleaning spray has been scientifically designed to remove mould stains on outdoor surfaces, leaving surfaces looking at their best.
This strong mould remover spray is also great to remove moss.
At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while caring for surfaces at the same time. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
<5% Anionic surfactants <5% Non ionic surfactants, Soap, Perfume, Limonene, Benzisothiazolinone, Linalool, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hexyl cinnamal.
Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May cause an allergic reaction. Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use: Do not remove the mould before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores. Spray the surface to be cleaned from a distance of 10-15cm, leave the product to act for 1 minute for light stains, 5 minutes for or more for tough stains. Surfaces must not be over wetter but lightly sprayed. Rinse the treated area with water and wipe if necessary.
In case of heavy contamination, repeat the procedure if necessary only after rinsing or once the surface is dry. Surfaces must not be over wetter but lightly sprayed. Excessive spraying must be avoided. Test the product on a small area before use, to see the reaction of the surface. It must only be used in well ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes/throat. Spray must not be inhaled or allowed come into contact with skin/eyes. If any irritation is experienced, then stop use immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry.
Do not use Cif Outdoor Mould and Moss Stains Remover on: wood, rubber, anodized aluminium, linoleum, coloured grouting, fabrics, leather, tiles with letterings and symbols. In case of any doubt, new, unusual, coloured surfaces or painted wood, painted metal, marble, vinyl, plated metal chromium and damaged surface, try the product on an inconspicuous are first. Keep in a cool place and store upright.