• Cif Power & Shine Bathroom ecorefill is a 10x concentrated refill that allows you to reuse your Cif cleaning spray bottle for life
• This bathroom spray refill uses 75% less plastic vs to the current 700ml spray bottle and reduces 87% of trucks on the road
• The ecorefill cleaning products have the same great performance as the standard Power & Shine Bathroom spray
• The Cif ecorefill spray leaves an amazing shine on surfaces for beautiful, streak-free results
• This bathroom spray has water and dirt repellent technology
• This bathroom cleaner is so versatile that you can use it on your shower, tiles, grout, bath, and sink
Want a powerful bathroom cleaner that helps you save space and use less plastic? Try Cif Power & Shine Bathroom Eco-refill. This 10x concentrated cleaning spray delivers the same beautiful cleaning results of Cif in convenient and eco-friendly packaging. Upgrade your cleaning routine without compromising quality, today.
This bathroom cleaner spray refill leaves bathroom surfaces shiny and beautiful and it is the perfect way to reduce, reuse, and recycle plastic at home. Use it as a shower cleaner spray, limescale remover, tile cleaner, and as a bathroom and toilet spray and achieve 100% streak-free shine and 100% limescale and soap-scum removal while going green.
By choosing Cif Eco-refill, you’ll reduce the space taken up by your bathroom cleaning supplies thanks to its small size. Reuse your spray bottle for life* and recycle 100% of the packaging after use. Switch to Cif Eco-refill today and turn your ordinary Cif Power & Shine Bathroom spray into an Eco-refill spray bottle.
The Cif Eco-refill products range also includes Power & Shine Kitchen so you can turn more of your regular cleaning products into reusable spray bottles. Through the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan, Unilever’s mission is to make sustainable living commonplace. By 2025 we have committed to ensuring that all our plastic packaging is fully reusable, recyclable or compostable. The 10x concentrated Cif ecorefill means a Cif bottle can be reused for life thus reducing the plastic footprint of each product by 75%. Welcome to the #ecorefillrevolution.