• Specifically designed for sensitive skin, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is dermatologically tested
• Enjoy extra freshness with a soft touch of Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner
• Comfort Pure conditioner keeps fibres smoother for outstanding softness that feels gentle next to sensitive skin
• Gentle and delicate on babies’ skin, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is great for you and your little ones
• Add it to your washing, along with your favourite laundry liquid, for a long-lasting fragrance and clothes that are softer and easier to iron
• Every little drop of Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner gives you great cleaning and softer fabrics
Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner keeps clothes soft and is gentle next to skin. This gentle yet effective fabric conditioner for sensitive skin is dermatologically tested and perfect for your baby’s skin. Suitable for the whole family, our fabric conditioner leaves your clothes with a delicate long-lasting fresh fragrance. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested with skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is perfect for babies’ soft skin and also for adults with sensitive skin or allergies. All that, plus it still gives you long-lasting fragrance. How to use: Pour a 35 ml dose straight into the conditioner compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry liquid. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Choose the right washing setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using our ultra-concentrated fabric conditioner in every wash helps keep fabric fibres smooth, making your laundry easy to iron and gentle on delicate skin. Keep your clothes soft and your little one’s skin happy by using Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner in every wash. With a formula that’s designed to be gentle next to sensitive skin and a delicate fragrance that leaves your clothes smelling fresh, this sensitive fabric conditioner is the perfect choice for your family.