- Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria
- Our laundry sanitiser washes away the viruses and bacteria you cannot see, leaving your family's clothes fresh and hygienically clean
- Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser is effective even in a quick wash and at low temperatures such as 20 degrees
- Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser is safe for coloured clothes
- Our laundry sanitiser is kind to your family's skin; it is dermatologically tested and Persil’s skincare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Kills viruses* and bacteria in the washing machine cycle. No need to pre-soak. Use in addition to your laundry detergent and fabric conditioner
Did you know that when you wash at temperatures below 60 degrees with regular liquid detergent, bacteria and viruses can survive on your clothes? At Persil, we know that keeping your home and your family's clothes free from uninvited germs has never been more important. That's why we've formulated Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser to kill 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria, leaving your family's clothes fresh and hygienically clean and your mind at ease.
Our Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser keeps your clothes free from germs without having to use high temperatures that can damage the fibres and colours in your clothes. Persil laundry sanitiser kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria, even on a quick wash and at low temperatures such as 20 degrees. This means it hygienically cleans your clothes, while being safe for coloured clothes too. Plus, washing at low temperatures is kinder to our planet! Our clothing sanitiser is also gentle next to your family's skin as it is dermatologically tested. Persil's skincare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
*laboratory tested on Influenza H1N1, Vacciniavirus, murine coronavirus (EN14476, 10 mins). Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
<5%: Perfume. Per 100g contains 3.00g L(+) Lactic acid, 0.84g Didecyldimethylammounium chloride, 0.84g Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride and 0.84g Alkyldimethylammounium chloride.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains: Lactic Acid.
How to use: Add this laundry sanitiser to your normal washing routine for extra protection against viruses* and bacteria vs washing with detergent alone. Easy to use, simply pour 2x 50 ml caps into your fabric conditioner drawer in addition to using your regular laundry detergent for hygienically clean laundry every time. No need to pre-soak. This laundry sanitiser is also suitable for use with a fabric conditioner.
Add 2 caps (100ml) to the fabric conditioner drawer to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Use alongside your normal detergent.