• 99.9 - 99.99% bacteria kill and removal
• Removes stains first time
• Removes stains even in a quick wash
• Biological washing powders containing enzymes for effective stain removal
• Helps removes tough stains like grease, mud and chocolate ice-cream
• Works efficiently at lower temperatures
• Have you tried the full Persil Bio range? Also available in liquid and capsules.
For fast, effective stain removal, Persil Bio Washing Powder is the perfect choice. This bio washing powder removes tough stains, even in a quick wash. Persil biological washing powder contains enzymes that break down stains and help lift them from fabrics. The enzymes in biological detergents work efficiently at lower temperatures, which means you can achieve great stain removal with Persil bio, even in a cool wash.
This powder is brilliant at removing a great variety of common stains, including mud, grass and grease stains. With an effective formula for stain removal and long-lasting fragrance, Persil biological washing powder is a great detergent to have in your cupboard, especially if you’ve got kids around!
We recommend using this powder in the dispenser drawer. Do not overload your washing machine. When handwashing, dissolve the powder completely. Do not use a paste of powder and water to treat stains. Do not wash flame resistant fabrics in hot water i.e. above 50°C. Always check the article’s care label and follow washing instructions. For best protection of coloured articles, use Persil Colour. Do not use this product on silk and wool. For these fabrics we recommend Persil Silk and Wool. Do not soak non-colourfast or flame resistant fabrics, leather or garments with metal fasteners. Do check the colourfastness of any new coloured articles. If you have any doubts, handwash quickly and separately using an appropriate product.