• Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang-Ylang Liquid Washing Detergent provides brilliantly clean laundry every time
• Enjoy fresh fabrics with burst after burst of the soothing, floral fragrance of tropical lily and ylang-ylang released throughout the day
•Ensure your clothes stay fresh and clean with our fragrant liquid detergent
• Surf laundry liquid is suitable for washing both colours and whites
• This super concentrated liquid detergent has been approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute
• Surf Tropical Lily and Ylang-Ylang Liquid Washing Detergent is also available in washing capsules and powder
Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang-Ylang Liquid Washing Detergent features a gorgeous bouquet of two of nature's most exotic and enticing flowers. Feminine and strong, the lily's honeyed, floral scent is a favourite, ranking in the top five most popular fresh cut flowers in the world. The ylang-ylang flowers' sweet aroma seduces the senses and soothes the spirit. Its sensual fragrance is said to re-connect the mind and body, creating feelings of euphoria.
Let Surf's laundry range bring you the joy of fragrance long after you've washed your clothes. With burst after burst of its uplifting bouquet released throughout your day, your laundry will stay fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love. This powerful laundry liquid, with its exotic scent, is available in washing liquid, washing powder and convenient washing capsules and is suitable for washing both coloured and white fabrics. It is also suitable for cold washes. It delivers lasting fragrance and brilliant cleaning. Our bottle is 100% recyclable with the sleeve removed.
Surf is the UK's No.1 Fragrance Detergent Brand*
*Kantar WPO 52we 22.03.20.
Fabric care check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour - fastness before pre-treating with neat liquids. Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. Do not use on silk or wool. For handwash dilute 17ml detergent in 5l of water. For heavy soling wash on a high temperature. When washing at low temps use a non-delicate cycle for best results.